They are stored on the Visitor's device and are transmitted back to the website each time the Visitor visits. When browsing a site that hosts elements or links to external sites (e.g. images, maps, sounds, links to other web pages), the user may also receive cookies sent by different sites or web servers (known as "third party cookies").
This information is provided for the website www.coface.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the Visitor via links. For these links, please refer to these sites' respective information and/or policies.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site automatically acquire certain information, implicit in the use of the internet, relating to the Visitor's web navigation. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their nature could - through association and processing with other data held by third parties - allow the Visitor to be identified.
This category includes information on:
- (a) IP addresses
- b) domain names of computers used by Visitors connecting to the site
- (c) time of the request
- d) method used by the device to submit the request to the web server
- e) size of the file obtained in response
- f) numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the web server (successful, error, etc.)
- g) other parameters relating to the Visitor's operating system and computer environment;
- (h) data characteristics of the browser and its operating modes;
- (i) choices made by the browser.
The remaining data make it possible to memorise certain choices made by the Visitor (e.g. language, size of the display font), which will be used during subsequent return site visits by the Visitor.
data controllerThe owner and controller of this personal data is Compagnie Française d'Assurance pour le Commerce Exterieur S.A.- 1 place Costes et Bellonte, 92270 BOIS-COLOMBES, France.
Data Protection OfficerCoface has appointed a Data Protection Officer,whom you can contact at the email address email@example.com for any question relating to the processing of your personal data.
Types of cookiesCookies are generally classified as follows:
Technical Cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for browsing a website and for using its functionalities, such as allowing pages to be displayed correctly or accessing restricted areas. These cookies are not used for any other purpose and can be further classified into two further categories:
- Navigation or session cookies, which ensure normal navigation and use of the website. They are used to access the CofaNet service and other Coface websites dedicated to policyholders, and also to allow for authentication and secure access to restricted areas;
- Functionality Cookies, which allow navigation according to a series of criteria selected by the Visitor (e.g. language) in order to improve the service provided by the browser.
Statistical Cookies: these are cookies that allow the site operator to collect anonymous data linked to both the use of the site itself, and to the technical characteristics of the navigation system used;
Marketing Cookies, which can be further classified into:
- Performance Cookies, which collect anonymous information on the efficiency of a website's responses to user requests for the sole purpose of improving its functionality (for example, which pages are most frequently visited by users, whether there have been any errors in the display of web pages or slowdowns in service) in the delivery of web pages.
- Profiling Cookies, which make it possible to create profiles on the Visitor, and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the Visitor while browsing the web.
The Coface.com website does not use profiling cookies.
Special CookiesGoogle Analytics :
These cookies are used to collect information in an anonymous format and analyse certain aspects of navigation on our site (for example, the most visited pages and the number of visits) to produce aggregate statistics on its use.
- The data generated by Google Analytics is stored by Google as indicated in the Information Notice available at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=en&ref_topic=1008008
- To deactivate the collection of data for analysis purposes carried out by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
On all pages, there are links, buttons, and widgets of the most popular social networks to facilitate interaction with these platforms and the sharing of content directly from the pages of this website.
Sharing is possible through the use of the integrated AddThis plugin (present in the sidebar), which uses specific cookies.
These cookies are used to record service preferences and collect information about the links shared on social networking sites. AddThis does not record personal information about users unless they have given their explicit consent. By using the Coface Group website, you consent to the processing of your personal data by AddThis in the manner and for the purposes described above.
- To disable AddThis: https://datacloudoptout.oracle.com/
Below are the links to the policies and cookie management of the various social networks (with a link to the site providing the service):
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
Cookie managementYou can decide whether or not to accept cookies by using your browser settings.
Please note that if you disable all or part of the technical cookies, you will still be able to use the content of the website but you may not be able to use some of its features and it may cause slowdowns.
Disabling third-party cookies does not affect navigability in any way.
The most popular browsers allow you to define different settings for proprietary and third-party cookies.
The www.coface.com website uses the Cookie Control widget (identified by the icon in the bottom right-hand corner) to manage cookies. The Visitor can decide whether or not to accept cookies by using their browser's settings, or by using the selective cookie enabling options provided by the widget. The Cookie Control widget is configured to enable/disable individual cookies.
More information on how to accept and remove cookies for the most popular browsers can be found at:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265