Credit insurance for multinationals
GlobaLiner: trade credit risk management for multinationals
BENEFITS OF GLOBALINER
Optimise your global credit risk management with greater agility and flexibility
- Transparency: Transparent terms and conditions and clear contracts allow for effective deployment of your insurance programme to local users.
- Ease: Coface's pre-referencing of a large pool of clauses makes it easy for us to deploy and evolve a programme that is perfectly adapted to your needs.
- Governance: Your GlobaLiner programme complies with all the regulations applicable to your subsidiaries, and you are in full control of the necessary local adaptations.
This is the offer you need if
- Your company is a multinational group with subsidiaries in several countries.
- You have an insurable turnover of at least €250 million.
- You want to protect your balance sheet, strengthen the overall consistency and reliability of your credit risk management system, or simply improve your performance (DSO, unpaid debt ratio, effective financing level of your trade receivables).
GlobaLiner is currently available in more than 60 countries.
GLOBAL SERVICES TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
International companies often wish to obtain the same credit insurance conditions for each of their subsidiaries wherever possible, regardless of the contract’s country of issue.
GlobaLiner allows you and your subsidiaries to centrally negotiate the implementation of a harmonised trade credit insurance solution throughout the world.
Coface Global Solutions
CGS is a dedicated organisation within Coface, which brings together our experts across all of the Group’s offices to best serve major international accounts.
By working as a network, the CGS teams adapt to the structure of each international trade credit insurance programme, using the collaboration and discipline that are essential to the management of such complex programmes.
Equipped with solid information systems and processes, Coface Global Solutions is built on the capacities of the entire Coface group: a global information base of 80 million buyers, presence (direct or via partners) in 100 countries, and 650 risk underwriters and credit analysts dedicated to specific sectors of activity.
With CGS, we efficiently centralise the negotiation of large programmes, tailor services to the needs of local beneficiaries, and structure an optimised risk transfer. Once your programme is in place, our teams work at your side to help you manage the programme and implement any changes required by your business strategy or risk policies.
Good to know
CofaNet also offers Debtor Risk Assessments (DRA), export tools, and detailed research.
Coface provides multinational companies with CofaNet, a secure online guarantee management space available in 39 languages. CofaNet enables every client to identify their buyers, see the total volume of secured risks outstanding, report losses, and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices – all this in just a few seconds.
Coface provides CofaNet users with CofaMove, a smartphone app for on-the-go portfolio management and queries.
CofaMove improves the responsiveness and monitoring of risk management, and can also be used to provide sales forces with credit terms guidance in real time.
CofaServe is our API offering to our credit insurance clients. CofaServe is designed for clients who manage high volumes of buyers or who wish to set up a real-time decision support process using Coface data.
Coface Dashboard develops interactive reports to facilitate:
- Reporting and performance monitoring,
- Developing analyses, drilling down from major trends to individual (buyer level) changes,
- Aggregating your exposure on buyers belonging to the same group,
- Piloting your programme, notably by supporting your decisions to adjust the programme features and risk transfer parameters,
- Your governance of credit risk-management in your group.