Managing your policy
Helping you manage your policy
THINGS TO KNOW
CofaNet enables each client to view their customer portfolio, apply for credit limits on new customers and submit overdue and claim information.
Coface credit insurance clients have access to CofaNet , a sophisticated, highly secure web-based policy management tool that gives clients the freedom and flexibility to manage customer and supplier portfolios, both domestically and overseas.
CofaNet enables each client to view their customer portfolio, apply for credit limits on new customers, and submit overdue and claim information.
- A client can apply for credit limits for new customers
- Make modifications for existing customers' credit limits
- Submit overdue and claim information and monitor the progress of claim
- Send messages to risk underwriters
Video 1: Get Started
Video 2: The basics
CofaServe is ideal to manage high volumes of credit limits and related activity in real-time.
CofaServe is a real-time web data exchange service that allows the management of the policy within a client's own IT system. CofaServe is ideal for managing high volumes of credit limits and related activity in an efficient way.
CofaServe allows you to directly connect your company software with Coface's global system.
- Archives a quick turnover on credit limit decisions.
- Improves the internal level of service to the sales team with real-time answers on straightforward cases.
- Reduces policy management administration.
CofaNet is complemented by CofaMove, a smartphone App that enables you to manage CofaNet while on the move.
CofaMove improves responsiveness in risk-taking and monitoring as well as providing real time credit management guidance to sales teams on the road.
- Available on the move via an application.
- Quick real-time response.
- Improves responsiveness in risk taking and monitoring.
- Helps businesses grow in the right way.